In India we find many vendors in the streets selling vegetables and fruits. As seen in the picture above, we found that they were also selling fresh wheat grass juice. Of course, the picture does not show the juice stand but it was right next to the vegetable stand.
Beside fresh fruit juice, they were also selling fresh wheat grass juice. And here’s an excerpt of the benefits of wheat grass as listed in a flier that was distributed outside.
Wheat grass contains more than 111 beneficial substances in naturally balanced form. Artificially formulated nutrition products may contain some nutrients in excess and some insufficient. Amino acids and enzymes are required to assimilate the food and help the cells absorb the nutrients. Their deficiency makes the nutrients go waste. Wheat grass contains 19 of the known Amino acids including 9 EAA (Essential Amino Acids) which our body cannot make from our food. Proteins are made up of amino acids. The balanced nutrients contained in Wheat grass thus help combat various health problems by overcoming nutrition deficiencies. In fact, we have observed that when Wheat grass is taken to help combat particular health problem, it has helped to overcome other co-related problems.
Wheat grass contains chlorophyll, amino acids minerals, vitamins and enzymes. It contains at least 13 vitamins (several are antioxidants), including B12, many minerals and trace elements including Selenium and amino acids. It also contains the hormone abscisic acids, the antioxidant enzyme SOD (Super Oxide Dismutase) and over 30 other enzymes and a whole lot of other nutrients (100 grams of Wheat grass = 23 kg of vegetables in nourishment).
Wheat Grass is 100% Natural product having multiple health and wellness benefits such as:
- Helps strengthen the immune system of the body.
- Helps in detoxification and thus reduces stress, tension, foul odors of breath and sweat.
- Helps maintain an alkaline pH in the blood.
- Increases Hemoglobin count; helps combat Thalassemia and Anemia
- Helps improve reproductive health of both men and women, increase vigor, vitality and helps conceive.
- Helps resolve digestive and metabolic disorders Diabetes, Piles, Colitis, Acidity, ulcers, etc.
- Supplements intake of dietary fiber which helps control blood sugar level, cholesterol level and prevents constipation.
- Helps in combating diseases such as Cancer, Paralysis, Leukemia, Arthritis, Insomnia, Asthma and menstrual problems, etc.
- Highly effective for weight loss/gain along with diet plans.
10. Paste of Wheat grass with milk and pinch of Turmeric applied like a face pack helps overcome skin problems such as Acne, black/white heads, freckles, skin tan/burn, etc.
11. Helps over come skin disorders, improves skin and muscle tone.
Minimum dosage recommended: Take 20 gm of Wheat grass juice on empty stomach early morning daily.
liShare on Facebook